- Action, Crime
- Available on VOD: 8 april 2014
- Director: Giorgio Serafini
- Cast: Daniel Bonjour (Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls), Carly Pope (Textuality, Young People Fucking, Elysium), Gianni Capaldi (A Certain Justice), Dolph Lundgren (The Expendables 1/2, Universal Soldier, SAF3), Randy Couture (The Expendables 1 & 2), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand), Susie Abromeit (World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles)
In the frenetic underbelly of Los Angeles, Agent Maxwell closes in on an international cocaine smuggling operation run by criminal mastermind Vincent Camastra. When Agent Beverly Royce goes undercover with the drug dealers and finds herself deeper then she can handle - the case becomes personal for Maxwell who has to combat ruthless killers and dirty cops in an all-out action filled finale to bring the criminals to justice.Reviews
- 1nfluxmagazine.com: Entertains from beginning to end. Kudos to the director on this one.
- Bringthenoiseuk.com: An entertaining action film. We enjoyed Ambushed; there was action, drama and a healthy dose of reality.
- Dansmoviereport.blogspot.nl: the action and interplay between Vincent and Eddie make for a fun 90 minutes.
- Silverscreenslags.com: Ambushed is a slick slice of B-Movie action that is perfect for an evening of switching off and relaxing. Serafini directs with an understated professionalism and there are enjoyable performances from Bonjour and Capaldi, as well as higher-profile stars Couture, Jones, and Lundgren.
- Blu-ray.com: enjoyable character dynamics, decent performances, a fair pacing, and a plot that isn't needlessly complicated
- DVDTalk.com: it ups the sex and violence factor enough that, with a few okay twists thrown in, it's a fine pizza and a six pack movie.. Rent it.
- The-Other-View.com: "Ambushed is an intricate web of greed, loyalty, and betrayal, linking together multiple characters and stories into one climatic and explosive ending."
- DansMovieReport.blogspot.nl: the action and interplay between Vincent and Eddie make for a fun 90 minutes.
- Available on VOD: 3 juni 2014
- Director: Giorgio Serafini
- Cast: Cung Le (The Man with the Iron Fists, Dragon Eyes, Tekken), Briana Evigan (Step Up 2: The Streets, Sorority Row, Step Up 5), Dolph Lundgren (The Expendables 1/2, Universal Soldier, SAF3), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand)
After returning home from a traumatic tour of duty in Iraq, John finds himself struggling with PTSD. What little peace he had managed to build around him is shattered one fateful day when he rescues a local call girl from a group of violent Aryan Brotherhood pimps. Having killed several of the high-ranking brotherhood during the rescue, John and his family are now the prime targets of Hollis, the ruthless criminal leader of the group.Reviews
- 1nfluxmagazine.com: There is no shortage of action in Serafini's latest offering, which is never a problem with the directors films: An enjoyable action film, this will keep you entertained.
- TheActionElite.com: if you're looking for a Hard R, adult oriented revenge story then you'll have a blast with A Certain Justice. With a stand-out performance from Dolph and surprisingly developed characters, A Certain Justice goes for the jugular and doesn't apologize for it.
- Examiner.com: Delivers exactly what it sets out to do, an old school martial arts revenge flick. Cung Le is bringing new blood to the game and is clearly ready to deliver the sidekick to the industry like only he can.
- DVDTalk.com: fast paced, reasonably well acted, plenty violent and generally solid entertainment.
- AlienBee.net: a pretty cool action flick with a good story and exciting action scenes.
- Action, Thriller
- Available on VOD: 13 april 2015
- Director: Justin Steele
- Cast: George Eads (CSI), AnnaLynne McCord (90210, Officer Down, Scorned), Stephen Lang (Avatar, The Men Who Stare at Goats, In The Blood), Ted Levine (Shutter Island, The Silence of the Lambs, American Gangster, The Bridge), Steven Seagal (Under Siege, A Dangerous Man, Executive Decision), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand), Tia Carrere (True Lies), Fiona Dourif (The Messenger, The Master)
A professional poker player, Jack Daniel (George Eads), gets mixed up with the underworld when he takes a wager proposed by Duffy (Stephen Lang), a mysterious gambler. In order to protect his family and himself, Jack must outwit Duffy's cunning brother Lewis (Ted Levine) and scheming wife May (AnnaLynne McCord) as each attempts to force him into murdering the other. Seeking help anywhere he can find it, Jack turns to Paulie Trunks (Steven Seagal), a loan shark looking to collect on Jack's poker debts, who might want to protect his investment.Reviews
- Flickeringmyth.com: The film looks great with some slick and colourful visuals, the acting is pretty good and the story set-up is fantastic and really draws you in.
- Goodefficientbutchery.blogspot.nl: Seagal gets a terrific monologue about why he's called "Paulie Trunks" and has a few genuinely funny, possibly ad-libbed lines and he makes every moment count. Gutshot Straight has a lot of positives in its favor.
- Devon-cornwall-film.co.uk: A nifty little B-movie neo-noir. He may be one of the least showy CSI cast members, but blank canvas George Eads is a surprisingly effective noir antihero, and shoulders the double-crossing narrative convincingly. Admittedly, the pace does slacken in the second half of the film, but Gutshot has enough worthwhile moments to keep you interested. Inessential, but strangely appealing.
- Available on VOD: 11 december 2012
- Director: Brandon Nutt
- Cast: Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand), Dominic Purcell (Killer Elite, Prison Break), Randy Couture (The Expendables 1 & 2), Tiffany Dupont, Gina Philips
Special Agent Ross's (Randy Couture) plans to reconcile with his ex is ruined when she boards a private jet that is targeted by hijackers working for the same crime lord he is chasing. With no time to inform his team, Ross sneaks on the aircraft before take-off and risks it all to save the love of his life. An adrenaline fueled action packed film that puts the fear back in flying!Reviews
- Blu-raydefinition.com: Professionally made ... The actors do a good job.
- Dansmoviereport.blogspot.nl: Flows at a lightning pace, never a wasted moment.
- Hkfilmnews.blogspot.nl: a fair amount of suspense and some pretty good action here and there.
- Mediamikes.com: well-planned and entertains throughout.
- Moviemavericks.com: This is a slam-bang, moderately violent air adventure with an intriguing angle.
- Action, Comedy
- Available on VOD: 14 oktober 2014
- Director: Adam Beamer, Evan Beamer
- Cast: Ed Begley Jr. (Arrested Development, Pineapple Express), Adam Arkin (Sons Of Anarchy, The Sessions), Clea DuVall (Argo, American Horror Story), Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride, Saw), Michael Gladis (Mad Men), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction, Mission Impossible III, Dawn of the Dead), Ethan Embry (Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Can't Hardly Wait, Empire Records), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand)
Ethan Embry (Can't Hardly Wait, Empire Records) and Michael Gladis (Mad Men) star as Kevin and Bruce, best friends and co-owners of a failing home security company in a town with no crime. As a last ditch effort to drum up some business, they start robbing the neighbors to instill fear and create a need for their services. Bullets fly when they unwittingly rob the wrong guy, Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride, Saw), who turns in a killer performance as a suburban drug lord with a penchant for kitchen gadgets. Clea DuVall (Argo, American Horror Story) and Adam Arkin (Sons Of Anarchy, The Sessions) co-star in this action-packed comedy featuring a host of hilarious cameos including Ed Begley, Jr. (Arrested Development, Pineapple Express), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, X-Men: The Last Stand), and Golden Globe winner Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction, Mission: Impossible franchise).Reviews
- Chrisandphilpresent.co.uk: Overall a fun little flick, some familiar faces. I would push it as an ideal rental!
- Filmink.com.au: In Security is a light-hearted comedy with plenty of laughs. Embry and Gladis make for a likeable duo with neither one of them playing the straight guy, aided by an all-star support cast including Alan Arkin as the moody town sheriff and Cary Elwes as the resident psycho with a penchant for kitchen utensil based torture.
- Filmoria.co.uk: The Beamer brothers create a comedy that is hilarious, chaotic and brilliantly poised with some fun performances.
- Hidefninja.com: pretty funny and enjoyable, certainly a title I would recommend watching.
Nerdly.co.uk: In Security however has much more than being just a "crime caper" going for it. Admittedly the shift in tone may put some of the audience off but it's the shift that keeps the momentum of the film going, plus it allows Cary Elwes to put in an amazing, insane, and gloriously over-the-top performance as the psychotic drug dealer robbed by the bumbling Kevin and Bruce. It's the introduction of Elwes character which initiates the tonal shift and the darker aspect of the film, yet somehow his character is at the same time completely hilarious.
- Screenjabber.com: A consistently amusing comedy, In Security is certainly as good as a lot of recent bigger releases. entertaining from start to finish, do yourself a favour and seek this film out.
- Vodzilla.co: A surprisingly funny black comedy that compares well to many big screen releases.
- Bringthenoiseuk.com: Embry and Gladis form a likeable double-act in a zippy comedy boosted by amusing cameos from Alan Arkin, Ving Rhames, Cary Elwes and Vinnie Jones.
- Skymovies.sky.com: Embry and Gladis are a good comedy pairing and when they're mixed with the assorted cameos, particularly the scenery chewing Elwes, they deliver some decent returns.
- Newport Beach Film Festival 2013 - Honors Outstanding Achievement in Filmmaking - Comedy
- Action, Comedy, Crime
- Available on VOD: 13 januari 2015
- Director: Emilis Velyvis
- Cast: Oliver Jackson (Entity), Gil Darnell (All Things to All Men), Scot Williams (Clubbed, Dead Man Running), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand)
REDIRECTED is an outrageous hangover-meets-guy-ritchie type criminal action-drama-thriller comedy with a distinctive flavor of Eastern European exotic. It tells a story of four friends turned first-time robbers John, Ben, Tim and Michael who accidentally get stranded in a middle-of-nowhere Eastern European country and have to fight their way back home through the land of whores, smugglers, dirty cops, cheap beer and sick fantasies. In order to save their asses, friends must not only overcome an ultimate culture shock experience, but also rediscover their friendship.
The plan seemed 100% bulletproof: They take over an illegal casino in London, get the money, catch a plane to Malaysia and get lost in mind-blowing exotics of emerald jungle, golden beaches, cheap alcohol and teenage sex. The plan was a genius, and it worked. Almost.
They took over a casino and they got the money around one million pounds in cash. But the bad guys started shooting. Michael freaked-out and tried to back away. Tim had no chance but to beat sense into him with a fire extinguisher, which resulted in Michael boarding a plane senseless. The plane took off and And then a volcano in Iceland started spewing ash like crazy and all the flights had to be grounded. This is how John, Ben, Tim and Michael got stranded in some post-soviet Eastern European country with an unpronounceable name and sick attitude towards everything.
That's when all the fun starts.
Read about Redirected's succes in Lithuania here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gangster-comedy-redirected-breaks-box-692162.Reviews
- Holland Media Combinatie: Het tempo is vlot, de (Britse) humor gortdroog en de karakters zijn lekker gestoord. Zoals de stereotiepe Oostblokkers: de vrouwen zijn hoerenen de mannen barbaarse oplichters. Liefhebbers van de opbouw van Tarantino en films als 'The Hangover' en 'Lock, stock & two smoking barrels' zullen dit kunnen waarderen.
- Cinemagazine.nl: In Redirected zitten shots en hoofdstukvoering van Tarantino, het tempo van Guy Richie en de hilariteit van The Hangover. Stop ze in een grote kookpot en doe er een goede scheut Litouwen bij en je hebt Redirected. Met grafische elementen om aan te geven waar in het verhaal we zijn, komt een duidelijk Tarantino-gevoel mee. Maar dat is niet het enige: de zwarte humor in het algemeen en wat concreter refereerde een shot met lopende mannen in pakken aan Reservoir Dogs. Alle vooroordelen over Litouwen (overigens in de film uitgesproken als "Lithou-fucking-wania") worden aangehaald en uitvergroot. Iedereen is crimineel, alcoholist, hoer of oud, of alles tegelijk. Kippen lopen gewoon los in huis en in de dorpen is eigenlijk helemaal niets, behalve iets te dikke mensen. Redirected blijft spannend en verrassend tot het eind. De actie volgt elkaar in rap tempo op. In Litouwen is de film een succes, maar Redirected is voor iedereen grappig en herkenbaar. De stereotypen confronteren je met de vooroordelen, ook over de dronken Engelsen. Verder is er niets moeilijks of dieps aan de film, en dat is maar goed ook, dit is puur vermaak.
- Britflicks.com: Redirected is a nicely made film with high production values ans has laughs a plenty. A comic gangster caper that's worthy of a look.
- Romantic Comedy
- Available on VOD: 5 februari 2013
- Director: Rob Hedden
- Cast: Dave Annable (Brothers & Sisters), Katharine McPhee (Smash), Rob Schneider (Deuce Bigalow, You Don), Kathy Bates (Titanic, About Schmidt), Vinnie Jones (Snatch, Hijacked, X-Men: The Last Stand), Tia Carrere (True Lies), Ken Davitian (Borat)
Bryan Lighthouse photographs pets for a living – until the day that a client's German Shepherd chases and maims the beloved cat owned by the wife of Croatian crime lord Vlatko Nikitin. Rather than killing Bryan, Nikitin offers him an alternative: marry his daughter Mashaso she can get her green card. Bryan meets his Croatian bride and is instantly attracted to her... But, Nikitin makes it perfectly clear that Bryan is not allowed to touch Masha since she's been promised to Nikitin's jealous hit man, Brick. When Masha gets abducted and Brick convinces Nikitin that Bryan must be behind the plot, the pet photographer is as good as dead.Reviews
- Filmdilettante.com: A funny storyline, a good comic cast, and great sight gags ... a shining example of the genre.
- ScreenSpotlight.com: Katharine McPhee seems so sweet and innocent and David Annable has a bright future.
- Washington Post: Its lunacy is well staged and fast-paced.
- Matchflick.com: YOU MAY NOT KISS the BRIDE is a Rom-Com for guys, full of physical comedy, explosions, and gunplay, and for girls who like the nice guy to get the girl, complete with a very gooey Hollywood Ending. Let's just say everyone's dreams came true, which is no real spoiler for a Rom-Com.
- Themoviescene.co.uk: The likeability of Dave Annable and Katharine McPhee combined with a recognizable supporting cast and some genuinely amusing scenes makes it a pleasant surprise and much better than you probably expect.
- Screenspotlight.com: Katharine McPhee seems so sweet and innocent and David Annable has a bright future in the movie business. This film definitely needs more Rob Schneider but his absence is forgivable as his character is by definition a colossal dumbass. Vinnie Jones is his typical rugged and bullying self (not a compliment). It is always worth a look to see Ken Davitian trying to play a character that is not associated with Borat. Perhaps my favorite character/actress in the film is Mena Suvari. She is willing to do whatever it takes to entertain audiences and it is clear that her incredible physique is often overlooked. Essentially, You May Not Kiss the Bride is worth your attention.